Your Neighborhood Eye Care Specialists
At Total Vision Carlsbad Plaza, we strive to create a total vision experience for each of our patients, no matter their needs! We have been a part of the Carlsbad community for over 30 years, proudly providing patients with tailored eye care solutions served by an experienced team.
If you have questions about your child’s vision, have concerns about eye disease, or are wondering about the effects of eye strain in this increasingly digital world, we can help! Visit our team of professionals today and experience genuine eye care from a team you can trust.
Total Myopia Program
Myopia, also known as nearsightedness, is a common refractive error that affects lots of children. Myopia causes distant objects to appear blurry and our team screens for myopia in each child’s eye exam. We work with you and explore myopia control methods that can help your kids enjoy clear, healthy vision.
We are also thrilled to announce the “Total Myopia” program!
The Total Myopia medical professionals and their dedicated team employ modern technology to assess, care for, and develop tailored treatment strategies for every patient. These comprehensive strategies include:
- Customized eye drops, soft multifocal contacts, and overnight lenses
- A systematic approach with scheduled follow-up appointments to help sustain eye health through consistent medical oversight and management
- Assessments aligned with the individualized treatment plan for each patient
- Thorough training on the proper usage, insertion, and removal of contact lenses
- An ongoing maintenance regimen for effective myopia control, with a focus on achieving lasting results
Come See What We’re About
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed